Interior Painting Warranty
5 Year Painting Warranty
The warranty is for a period of five years, or sixty months from the date of contract signing. Platinum Pro Painters warrants against peeling and/or blistering due to defective workmanship. This warranty is not transferable.
The warranty will be effective if, and only if, the customer:
- Pays Platinum Pro Painters in full
- Retains the original contract
If these conditions are met, Platinum Pro Painters will perform repairs with no labor charge. Platinum Pro Painters will perform repairs only for the original customer.
Platinum Pro Painters will only repair areas where peeling and blistering have occurred. Platinum Pro Painters will not exceed repairs mentioned on original estimate/contract sheet.
Areas not warranted:
- Cracks in the plaster and/or drywall
- Paint supplied by customer
- Galvanized metal
- Bleeding knots
- Moisture damage, rust etc.
- Interior varnished surfaces
- Peeling of previous paint layers
The warranty does not include:
- Cracks or tape tears due to a shifting building
- Paint costs
- Matching of the paint (The paint can be matched closely but rarely to perfection)
- Mildew (caused by moisture accumulation)
- Rotten wood, or rusted or disintegrating metals